Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Tanzania photos



George, the young man responsible for providing these photos, with a group of HIV orphans and albino children







Fisherman unloading the day's catch behind me.





Mbasa and I outside the home of the 14-year old HIV orphan where she lives with her daughter and grandparents and brother and sister.






Taking a question from one of the orphans






Goat stew being served onto communal platter






Flanked by Mbasa and Mr. Raza before lunch on the floor where we ate






Stirring the goat stew along side the cook.




Mbasa and I in the room where I spoke to the orphans.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! This is awesome. It looks like you got a digital camera and the setup to post pictures...very cool George. Very cool. I am thoroughly enjoying touring along with you through Uganda and Tanzania.
Stephen

Unknown said...

Vicariously that is.